(function() { var c = -->

30 December 2022

Email Notifications of Posts

I was recently informed by a reader, Dr Rajesh Deshpande, that he wasn't receiving email notifications of my posts on this blog. After some amount of sleuthing to figure out what was happening, I realized that Feedburner, a service I had been using all the while, had stopped sending email notifications. What's more Google had stopped supporting Feedburner since July and hadn't provided an alternative either. This meant that none of my email subscribers were getting notifications of new posts for months on end. 

I have since deleted Feedburner and installed Follow.It.

It is now my alert tool, and I have imported my email subscribers from Feedburner to Follow.It. I'm not entirely sure whether that will be enough, or whether my readers will still have to subscribe again in order for the feed to work. But just in case, these are the options you can use to ensure you never miss another post.

Standard Feed Page: https://follow.it/conversations-over-chai?pub

Lean Follow Page: https://follow.it/conversations-over-chai?leanpub

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you once again for reading and commenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP